The Phoenix Dervish

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hope is alive


People keep searching for meaning in their lives. I am on a similar quest, yet every turn I take, seemingly hopeful ends in a surprising twist. Yet I am not dismayed by the way life has turned out, I am not the least bit disappointed. Life has many lessons to teach us, if we are aware and conscious. Yet the problem with us is that we are barely conscious of our direction in life at the best of times, most of us are lost in oblivion. The next time you feel like life has thrown you a curve ball, I suggest you whack it out of the ball park! You are powerful, you have the courage to succeed. Most of the time, the only thing holding you back is yourself! As my faith teaches me to be optimistic, so I too urge you to be optimistic. At such times, I can only think of the following phrase:
“Hopelessness if Faithlessness!”
I say this because without faith, we are animals, without guidance we are lost. Remember, God is on your side, He is with you right now! That’s something which can always cheer me up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home