The Phoenix Dervish

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some Random Thoughts

The future is a very uncertain thing. Yet I am optimistic, more optimistic than most people would tend to think. I have noticed that on any blog, the emotions of people are exaggerated. I guess that’s because words are often not very good representatives of our emotions. Thus every time I was blogging in the past, every mild bit of resentment at this world was amplified. I lost all the blogging I did before, some freak accident of blogger.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven’t seen any good movies for a while, I guess the best one so far was “V for Vendetta”. I quit Indian movies sometime back, nothing but stupidity to be found there. I enjoyed the plot and how it reflects the situation of the world. I guess in the end we can conclude that you can only be as happy as you want to be, no more, no less. Once anyone changes their outlook of life, nothing can stand in their way. I know what I’ve said might not make much sense, but then again, at times nothing makes sense.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home